Sunday, April 30, 2006

SweetS in Thailand

Mithai2 Thai SweetS fans are either disappointed or upset or frustrated. And so am I.

You see, SweetS went to Pattaya Beach a few weeks ago to probably take shots for their new PB and DVD but it seems no SweetS fan in Thailand or other neighboring ASEAN country knew about it, including me. I know that A LOT of Thai fans would love to see SweetS in person or perform live, but not all of them can go to Japan to do that. So having SweetS in Pattaya is like having a priceless treasure under your nose without you knowing about it. And now that SweetS will break up in June, that treasure will be gone forever soon =(

It's summer season now in Southeast Asia and people flock from all over the place to go to four major beaches in the area. The major beaches to visit are 1) Boracay in the Philippines, 2) Bali in Indonesia, 3) Phuket/Pattaya in Thailand, and 4) Langkawi in Malaysia. As for me, I wanted to go to Pattaya (which is a tiny bit cheaper than Phuket because it's closer and it wasn't tsunami'd) or Malaysia but i opted for Boracay since it's the closest to me. So I went to beach #1 while SweetS went to beach #3 around the same week. If i had known they were going to Thailand, i would've changed my plans.

Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment