Wednesday, April 12, 2006

SweetS Messages Translated

Yeahooo! SweetS have finally replied at their message board following their breakup announcement last month and here are the translated messages*: (cut paste, cut paste, cut paste lol)
-
-
MAI - Thank you

Mai0502
Everyone, good afternoon(^_-)-☆ its MAI(´д`●)
First, I think I want to say something of gratitude at SweetS' last live we went to at GirL’s BoX (≧∀≦) Truly, truly thank you to everyone for coming to the live at Yokohama♪ A token of appreciation from my heart!!

This time the stage was big and wide for the dance movements etc, it was a very big change, tear”however seeing all the fan with such smiling faces I forgot it and it became very enjoyable on stage(≧0≦♪) It is good being able to have memories of that one day。

And to change the subject, these 2 days I have been carefully reading the SweetS' BBS however…I have always seen all the fan's postings, tears overflowing tears” It is takusan who cannot express in words the extent of pain to all the fans☆★ I think it is my turn to say (please support us from all the fan's hearts)★ Truely, thank you♪

The final SweetS' graduation is in June however in the future please continue to directly support each person's activities。
But!!!June is still 2 months away so please be SweetS' best fans♪

So? I will do additional postings okay★☆ Well, Bye♪
-
-
HARUNA ★☆Thank you☆★

Haruna0502
Good evening everyone☆ Its Haruna (*´∀`*)ノ"
Everyone, I am very sorry for posting extremely late (crying ぇと…この間の「Girl's Box」&Bitter sweetsの at the time of the 「Girl's Box」&Bitter sweetsの release event where everyone came★☆★ Truly, thank you very much!!

I cried a little bit at that time, everyone must have been worried(*><*) Since the event live was so long ago with 5 people, to tell the truth before going appearing on stage!!!!

It was awsome! The tension began to increase∑(*゜0゜*) But going on stage and seeing everyone's face in the distance, it was blown off!!Smiling” At the time of the handshake meeting、we often recieved many times over words of encouragements、we received power from everyone★☆

Everyone, trully thank you (*^∪^*) And to change the subject・・・I am also reading the postings of SweetS support on SweetS' BBS, site, etc. in the same way as dance。。 Everyone's・・・individual words have touched my heart、truely, I am filled with feelings of thanks!!

…Midway it made me cry, don't worry*><* Everyone's postings, everytime SweetS recieved increased power★

I am certain you saw the things you wrote however、・・・ It's the opposite! Us SweetS、、everyone recieved power(*>0<*)★ Truely…I am full with feelings of gratitude!!!

SweetS graduation is on June 7th but、that is still 2 more months?? I am still going to keep running together with SweetS!Smiling” In that future, each person will be waiting to make a path for themself。

Everyone、please support us as long as you like。。 Please remember me! It made me a little bit solemn but・・・

Everyone~★☆ I love you―(*≧0≦*)ノ★☆ Even from now on、I will aim to be the world's top artist!! I will keep perservering!!!!With everyone as well★☆

So, with this inside★This was Haruna●◎
-
-
MIORI - Good evening, its Mirori ☆

Miori0502
Sorry for being late with this big post↓ Firstly, thank you to everyone who came to this past release event with「Girl's Box」!! Both sides were crying of course but it was delightful to receive all the fan's warm words↑

So far, at the moment I think from the heart it is good to truely keep perservering 。。!! The suprise at 「Girl's Box」was like a shock like a 、、、being surprised by something inside but still smiling, so when there is something that makes you cry in the end always shine ~。。 But, we said however we want to tell everyone we said we truely thank you☆

We have also received more BBS and fan letters of courage!! It was good to have meet everyone one (●^▽^●)
I was a normal grade school student (even now a normal middle school student) since joining SweetS I have achieved, enocountered, experienced many types of emotions。

Therefore, I feel I have meet all the fans when I think about this! From the debut event to the release event to the summer's live tour, among other things。。。 I am filled with fantastic memories of SweetS and the fans♪♪ Everyone, all of Sweet's fans keep thinking about us alright? Even if it is a little thought it can become a great power☆

This point directly SweetSを愛し続けてくださぃ!! Please keep loving SweetS!! And please also watch attentivley and keep a warm eye out for each of our activities★ Forever and ever We are SweetS☆
-
-
AYA -Thanks!!!

Aya0502
It has been a long time since I made an official appearance!!!
First of all, it is late, everyone who came to this past release event, Girl's Box live, thank you truely☆★☆

I was shocked at everyone's words of encouragement that it made me want to cry, however。。。
So, I think it was a intant new connection♪『AYA being supported by everyone。Even from now on unless it endures。』

Truely, everyone has given not just reassurance but we also recieved a great increase of power(*^▽^*)
I think as a result of the advice you gave us about the break up, Aya's first thought is to shine till the end◇、the support mail you gave us has neverending support ◇STAFF◇、And most of all love from the bottom of SweetS' heart, because of all the fans's support the 5 of us have grown to reach this thought!!!

So from now on, we want to hold on to our valuable meetings with various people(◎´∇`)ノ
After this, the 5 of us will keep moving forward with the utmost effort to face our dreams☆★☆

In the beginning the members of our family seem lonesome however up until recent meetings we saw a change in their appearance・・・ But, so many request from everyone!!!

From now on, please be fans of the SweetS forever and ever。With that said♪ Because 『we are separated our hearts are together heart to heart』 do you think !!! Afterwards I also want everyone to also feel good~(●≧ω≦●)

On June 7th the NEW Single will be release、it can be said that it is a 3 year compilation of our music☆★

But until the release there is still 2 months・・・ I think takusan people were unable to contain themself when listneing♪
And, the photoalbum & DVD are also highly enjoyable (love>▽<love)

Still②、SweetS have activities remaining↑↑ Hereafter, everyone raise your energy V(●^皿^●)V smile
I really love everyone(☆>ω<)ノ” This was AYA。
-
-
*translated painstakingly by youngdragoon

No comments:

Post a Comment