Saturday, April 1, 2006

Breakup Blues 2

HarucrySo it's been a week since the Breakup announcement of SweetS and fans have had their own strategies to cope with it.  I spent the morning with a few friends eating out and spent the whole afternoon going shopping (i've never done this before since i'm a guy).  I bought a new cellphone, upgraded my PC and bought some clothes. You'd think I i'd be over SweetS by now, but no... My cellphone is filled SweetS videos and ringtones, my PC plays SweetS PVs louder than ever and i found an airbrush artist to put SweetS graphics on my shirts! Cry2_1

Other fans like Tokidoki will move to Fukuoka in the middle of the year, Benedicte will fly to Japan in a weeks' time and Steve and Hideki will most probably watch the SweetS' last performance in June

No comments:

Post a Comment